Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Make Money Online, So Can You!

After working for the Philippine government for almost 20 years, i reached the point in my life when i don't feel like working outside of the home anymore. I used to get up early, fix myself and dress up for work. Well, not anymore! I figured there must be something i can do to earn online. And that thought started my online "career". I got scammed many times as if i never learned. My husband has been warning me and he still is, about scams on the net which is true. But i believe there are legit ones. And yes, there are legit ones and i finally found it in early 2006.

Get-paid-to or GPT are sites that offer incentives for people to complete surveys, try products and services, shop online, view advertisements or visit websites, play games, write articles, post in forums, sign up with sites, read emails, surf, search and get referrals to sites. This industry is so huge.

This is what keeps me busy. With this, i am my own boss! I work whenever i want to because there is no schedule or fix time for work. I set my own schedule which is very flexible. I dont have to dress up and wear make up, drive and pay for this increasing price of gas. But just like any other work, it takes a lot of patience and perseverance to survive in this kind of job. You have to learn how to be a good negotiator, mentor, smart and businessminded but NOT selfish. If you wanna earn, you have to be willing to invest something - your time, effort and money sometimes. But you will still earn without spending a penny! If you want to earn more, you have to take risk! If you invest money, do not invest more than you can afford to lose. And remember, there is no such thing as "quick rich" job.

If you are interested, please visit my website
HERE for my list of great paying GPT sites! I have categorized the sites according to membership so everyone - whether you are from the USA, Canada and other countries - will have the chance to earn online. If you have questions, please feel free to ask me by leaving a comment here or through YM tesbmon. I would be glad to be of help. I created this blog so I can share with you my experiences in making money online.

Thanks for visiting my blog and i hope this wont be your last. I will be posting news, announcement and promos that i know on doing GPTs. Have a good day!

No comments: