Monday, September 10, 2007

Small payments i got from 3 sites!

I recently got small payments from Globalcashclicks and Clixsense, both get paid to click (PTC) sites. This has been my 3rd payment from globalcashclicks. It is actually so easy to get paid from this site as their minimum earnings to cash out is very low - 50 cents for e-gold and $1 for paypal. Clixsense, on the other hand pays once a month by check once you reach $10 earnings by the end of the month. This is my 3rd payment for clixsense as well. Check them out!



I also got a small payment from one of my favorite DIY/GPT sites, MonsterPaysCash! MPC is one site you should not miss if you are interested in earning money online. MPC has lots of freebies, high paying offers, no minimum to cash out and pays once a month.

No comments: