Thursday, October 18, 2007

What You Need To Know About SEO

I have been meaning to know more about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how to attract more people to my site. And look what I found at this great internet marketing blog about SEO. It says that SEO is indeed easy but it is expensive and there is no secret to SEO, no tricks, no gimmicks that work. Even buying text links from these expensive sites that promise to increase your page ranks and all, doesn't work at all! And another secret to SEO from this internet marketing blog says: "A quality link is an advertisement in its own right. If a link won't drive real traffic to your site, don't buy the link". This site has lots of interesting tips and updates on internet marketing and technology, which I'm sure, would be very useful even for ordinary blogger like me. I'm sure glad I have stumbled upon this internet marketing site as I learned a lot on my brief stay here. I bet you would too!

No comments: