Friday, December 7, 2007

Let Your PC earn for you!

I get paid by Gomez Peer every month just for downloading it. Contrary to speculations that it may disrupt or slows down my machine, I don't see any bad effect in the speed of my internet use. Even my husband was hesitant at first and he did not want me to install it but after a month's observation on how it works, he installed it on his other machines and worked well for us since we really don't turn our computers off so they are practically running 24 hours a day unless our power goes off. Gomez Peer accepts all kinds of internet connection speeds including dial up users from all countries around the world. Every time you are online, Gomez Peer earns for you so the longer you are online, the more earnings. You can try it! If it doesn't work for you, you can easily uninstall it anytime.


No comments: