Saturday, February 2, 2008

A little promo for this week.....

I am a happy camper right now when it comes to my favorite paid-to-click sites! Why? I enjoy clicking while i watch TV or movie at night, it keeps me awake, lol! And of course I am happy with the payments i am getting from these sites. The recent change in the payment processor for these PTC sites from paypal to Alertpay, Moneybookers and others had created some apprehension, fears, doubts and issues in the reliability and credibility of these sites. Most chose alertpay as their new payment processor so if you want to continue making money from PTCs, then you better get an account with Alertpay. To share with you a few of my favorite PTCs, I am giving a sign up bonus of $1 to your paypal if you sign up in any of these PTCs - Bux.to, Bux3, DailyClicks, Clix4Coins, DaddyBux and Paid.vg. Just sign up, leave me a comment here with your username and paypal address, after you have clicked at least 10 ads in the site you joined. Everybody can sign up including those in the Philipines because Paypal is now working there which is really great news for all of us! Now, check these out and start earning!

Photobucket



Paid.vg  View Ads, Get Paid

2 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

yepee! i am availing the promo...but only for clix4coins. member na kasi ako sa iba. thanks!

Tess said...

sure mommy Ruby! send me ur username and paypal addy or IM it to me at tesbmon. TY!