Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blaze Media Pro: Powerful All-In-One Multimedia Software

We are busy right now preparing for a big birthday bash for my mother-in-law on her 80th birthday at the end of this month. My husband has been tasked to produce a video presentation and he already got all materials ready – old video clips, photos and music to use. All he needs now is a converter since these are in different file formats. Well, I am just so excited because I just found the most powerful software I have ever seen – the Blaze Media Pro! It is software with so many neat features such as media converter, editor, burner, ripper and a lot more. My husband just needs something that can convert to MPEG but with Blaze Media Pro, he got more than what he needs. This will help us produce a really good video presentation with all those special effects that I’m sure will make mom happy. I’m so glad to have found Blaze Media Pro just on time for this big event. You can try this software free for 15 days if you are interested. Check it out and you will be amazed on what it can do!


No comments: