Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morey's Piers For Perfect New Jersey Family Beach Vacation

Three weekends ago, hubby and I joined our friends to a get-away in Atlantic City in New Jersey. It was my first time to visit NJ and I admit, I had a real great time while there and I promised myself to go back there anytime soon. There are so many beautiful places that this place has to offer that we didn’t have time to visit while there. I am most interested in having a nice family beach vacation. Well, today, I am excited to tell you my next visit there would be sooner than I expected. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law and her family are planning to go there next weekend to take the kids to the beach and of course to New Jersey’s best Amusement Park, Morey’s Piers. The kids are already so excited just thinking about the Wildwood attractions waiting for us there. It’s gonna be fun I’m sure! In fact, my sister-in-law is now busy looking for a place like affordable hotel or motel where we can stay while there art Wildwood.

Summer is almost over so if you have any plans to fully enjoy it, I guess Morey’s Piers is the best place for the whole family. Check out their weekly specials because these are really hot deals that you should not miss. So, if you are looking for affordable but quality family beach vacation in New Jersey, nothing beats what Morey’s Piers can offer. Hurry, you can check it out online!


No comments: