Monday, September 29, 2008

Why You Should Use Dragon Naturally Speaking

I have been into blogging for sometime now but I still could not cope with some of the bloggers who are making more money than I do. For one, my typing skill is very poor, that I cannot type without really looking at my keyboard. Also, the long hours of staring at my monitor and keyboard strains not only my eyes but also my wrists and fingers. This problem has kept me from performing my job as a blogger well. I usually spend a lot of time editing my work because there are just too much typographical errors involved.

When I started working outside the home, I hardly find time to blog anymore because by the time I get home from work, I am already so tired especially my eyes. I wished I could just talk and talk while somebody does the typing for me. I thought it was impossible but actually it is not! My “boss” at work injured his hand one day that prevented him to do some stuff that involved using his hand like typing. He bought a Dragon Naturally Speaking, voice recognition software that converts audio into text. He just dictates his letters, emails, documents and reports, while the computer does the typing. He can even instruct the computer to do some searches. I thought it was the most amazing thing I ever saw. You will learn more about its features in the NY Times Review of Dragon NaturallySpeaking .

I wanted to do better in my blogging and I believe that getting my own Dragon NaturallySpeaking will help me increase my speed, accuracy and of course quality in my job. It would also allow me to do multi –tasking, aside from giving my eyes and fingers their most needed rest. All I do is speak and the software will do the typing for me. With Dragon NaturallySpeaking, my job as a blogger will be a lot easier – no misspelled words, more speed with 99% accuracy, and increased productivity, which means more income.

With all its helpful features, don’t you think paying $99 for a Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard is not worth it considering how much help it can do for you? For small business and more advance pc users, the Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred is highly recommended. It costs $199 but with more wonderful and neat features added. I can’t wait to get my own Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Watch the video and check it out yourself.




No comments: