Saturday, May 1, 2010

Going gaga over GagaBux!

I haven't updated this blog since September 2009 because i just didnt find to do it after i got a full time job. I used to earn a lot from doing stuff online but advertisers stopped coming due to recession which also demotivated me to update this blog. I cancelled my domain because i thought it wasn't worth paying for a domain when this blog is not making any money at all.

Now, i am desperately looking again for something that i can do online to augment my income after my employer reduced my work days into 3 a week which has greatly affected my financial situation. Any idea? Please no scams, i had enough of that!

Out of the long list of paid-to-click (PTCs) that i was doing before, i got two left that i am still doing - Buxto and gagabux. I have been with buxto since 2007 while gagabux is kinda new to me but i have read and seen a lot of proof of payment with this site and thought it would not hurt me if i would try. You can check it out if you are interested.

2 comments:

imelda said...

i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
responce from my side


Make Money Online

Joan Caliso said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.
Just sit at your home earn daily hundred dollars. Hey! Genuinely its really possible to earn money online.
I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundreds of Dollars daily.


Online Job