Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cashing out for Sidetick

I have finally reached the minimum of $25 to cash out, which is a total of 50,000 points at Sidetick.  It's my first time to cash out so let's see how long would it take me to get my payment.   A dollar at Sidetick is worth 2000 points but you can earn 1000 points daily just by opening the message in your inbox and posting a comment in Jenny's blog post daily, that's it! You will also earn $1 per referral that signs up under you and I don't have any, lol!  You will have sure earnings of $15 a month just by doing the daily mail and if you are good in getting referrals, you can easily earn $25 as the minimum to cash out.  I will keep you all posted as soon as I get my first payment with Sidetick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is the cash out available in the Philippines?

As of February. 24, 2010, we will not be able to redeem Tickbucks for cash after today from countries other than the following: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.

source:http://www.sidetick.com/tickbucks_info.php