Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Great Experience Is Waiting For You At Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel


I have been thinking of visiting New York City within the year even if my husband has never been crazy of going there and I cannot understand why.  He has been living in New York state but has never been to NYC.  I have been telling him that there is much to see in NYC that makes it worth a visit.  In fact, it is a favorite tourist destination in the world and it's a shame if people like us who are already in the state could not find time to visit the place and see what other people see in "the big apple" that makes it so interesting.  

I'm sure if I tell him that we will be staying at the intercontinental new york, he would say "yes" in a heartbeat.  This hotel is at a very perfect location in Times Square where it is accessible to most of the tourist spots in the city.  I showed him the hotel website so he could see some of the pictures and read about the great amenities and services that this hotel offers and all I heard from him was "Wow!  That is awesome and looks really cool!"  So, when visiting NYC, I urge you to consider staying at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel for a totally fun experience!  

No comments: