Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

My wish for this year in 2012 is more income opportunities online so i can go home to PI for a most needed vacation.  I really need it! I need something that i could do anywhere I would be and whenever - no time restrictions.  The blogging world is slowly getting back and i hope it continues to improve and more advertisers will come out and give bloggers like me more jobs.  

do not ask for free money.  I only ask for more opportunities that give us a chance to earn for something we work for.  I promise to do my best, to write more quality posts so that whatever you pay me is worth it.  I have stopped making new year's resolutions a long time ago because i always fail to make it happen anyway.  I just promise to try to do better every year.  

No comments: