Tuesday, January 31, 2012

House

Posted by Darwin Garza 

You know what show I think is underappreciated?  House.  That show absolutely never fails to crack me up.  I appreciate sarcasm, and I even appreciate cynicism to a large degree, so I obviously love House himself.  I also love his cast of supporting characters that changes from time to time but always shares one common theme—a desire to help House be a better person.  Here’s the thing.  He’s a pretty great person as it is.  I mean, yes, he comes across a little harsh, but when you really peel back all the hardened outer layers, I think House is a good guy who really wants to actually help people.  I guess his access to the drugs he is addicted to is kind of a benefit of his profession, but it’s still a noble profession, at the end of the day.  He does save people’s lives, even if he doesn’t have the most amazing bedside manner while doing it.  I think House is a well written show, with great characters, and that House sometimes is misunderstood.  Tune in to the show the next time you see it on expertsatellite.com and see if you agree.

No comments: