Friday, August 24, 2012

JustBeenPaid is now ProfitClicking?

Now what?  I was surprised when i logged in to the JustBeenPaid site the other night and found everything in the page looked new to me.  It has been purchased by ProfitClicking.  OK, so i tried not to panic as i have investments in the site that i don't want to lose.  I did what i was told to do - to log in using the same details i have for JBP but that was it!  I am lost! I do not know where to start or what to do next as the process of migration i think is not yet over.  

I guess we just have to wait. Anybody with JBP too?  I am just wondering.  If the program was making money, why did they sell it to ProfitClicking?  Or, is it the same owner and just changed name?  I have enough losses for the past week alone that i can no longer afford to get scammed.  There is just so much scams going on these days online; it is like one after the other.

No comments: