Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quality Bathroom Accessories At Waterworks

After so many years of using an Asian-inspired bathroom, I have decided to change it to a modern bathroom.  I made this decision after my husband fixed the faucet and needed to change the shower head too.  I thought, since we have been replacing some of these fixtures in the bathroom, I might as well get new bathroom accessories to go with it.  I have been meaning to do this for a long time, anyway.  

It is so refreshing to see a new look in the bathroom and I am happy about it.  These accessories surely gave my bathroom an elegant look.  I am glad to have found Waterworks online where I ordered stuff for my bathroom.  They got exactly what I was looking for and I am sure everything that you will need for your bathroom - from quality wall mounted accessories to fixtures, hardware and other bathroom accessories. 

My next project is to do some makeover for the other bathroom in the house and hopefully I could do it next year.  I already have an idea what to get from Waterworks for that.  For your bathroom needs, do not hesitate to check Waterworks out. 

1 comment:

Nancy Esmade said...

bathroom accessories
set is essential in every bathroom and accentuates the overall feel of your bathroom. Knowing the best set of bathroom accessories that will fit the theme of your bathroom is a very challenging task than you think.