Monday, August 6, 2007

Why CashonTap is my TOP gpt site!

I love CashonTap! The offers credit so fast (at least for me!), almost instantly! This site has been paying me since i joined last year. I haven't been to the site for awhile because i got sidetracked by a lot of things to do. Well, look what i got this month from this site: 2 surprise payments! One for my last week's earnings and one was a bonus for surpassing the $1000 mark earnings! Remember, this site pays every Monday! Just cash out by Friday at 6PM PST if you want to get paid Monday! Minimum to cash out is only $15!

Here is my bonus!


If you are in the US and Canada, join now if you haven't already! I tell you, you will never regret joining this site! Find out for yourself why this is TOP in my list of GPT sites! Click the banner below and check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey after reading ur blog i decided to try cashontap but there were no freebie offers? did this have to do with the fact i opened it at night? are there morefreebies during the day
whats up with this

thanks

Tess said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks a lot for stopping by! I just checked the COT site and the freebies are still there. U just log in to ur account, go to "offers" then go to "freebies". It doesn't matter what time of the day you check the site, the offers wont change unless advertisers pull out their offers. But as of today, they have 1 1/2 pages of freebies. Good luck and let me know if ur still having problems. Just dont forget when doing the offers, never use AOL or Netscape browsers, only use IE or firefox. Also read the tips on completing offers that u find in the site. TC!