Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PPP Pays Me To Blog!

I have been with PayPerPost (PPP) since July this year and I have no regrets joining this blog-for-money site! Had I known about this earlier, I could have already earned more for doing the same stuff I have been doing for more than 2 years. Getting paid through blogging is one of the things that has kept me sane these days. It is actually fun, motivating and exciting! It is fun because I get to meet a lot of fellow bloggers and expanded my network of friends. It also motivates me to write better knowing I owe it to the advertisers and to my readers as well. I am having fun grabbing those opportunities that come out everyday and learning about various products and services that I write about. I use the money I earn from PPP to pay for my kids' school expenses. It is such a great help, you know!

PPP has created a smooth environment among bloggers, advertisers and blog readers by providing us bloggers with the appropriate tools and making sure we adhere to the word of mouth ethics which is very important for bloggers to know if they want to last in this business. I have been looking for other sites that are into this word-of-mouth marketing online like PPP but so far, nothing beats PPP! So I urge bloggers and advertisers alike to join us at PPP!

No comments: