Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My personality profile

We always talk about personality and i have done a lot of quizzes to test what kind of personality do i have. Well, here is one of those. This is one of the most shortest exercises that you can do to check your personality profile. I don't agree that i want everyone to know how successful i am because i don't and i don't even consider myself as successful, maybe in some aspects! And i am not status conscious at all. Born leader? I doubt it! I am more comfortable as a follower than as a leaderI I am interested in business but i guess business is not for me, lol!



Your Personality Profile



You are happy, driven, and status conscious.

You want everyone to know how successful you are.

Very logical, you see life as a game of strategy.



A bit of a loner, you prefer to depend on yourself.

You always keep your cool and your composure.

You are a born leader and business person.



No comments: