Monday, November 12, 2007

kids today... kids yesterday...

I was chatting with my daughter in the Philippines and as usual she asked me to send her load which is always expected of her, lol! Kids nowadays are so different as compared to those my time. At least today's kids are more open about their feelings, they could always say "i love you" to me which i don't remember saying to my parents when i was a kid. I only learned to say "i love you" in my later years and i admit, i wasn't that comfortable saying that to my parents either. I love my parents and my siblings, that is never a question but saying those to their face is a different story. I could easily say those words in text, phone or letters/emails. I wished i got used to saying those words when i was a kid. Maybe we were brought up differently then.

No comments: