Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks for the awards....

I am so sorry for those who gave me awards the past days as i totally lost track of them. Now, i don't know who were those friends and for which awards but i am so sure i got a bunch of them, my bad! Isn't that aweful when you give someone a gift and you don't get a simple appreciation for it? I am not like that but i just totally forgot where to track those as you know i got 3 blogs, blame it on old age! I am just thankful i got my old age as my best alibi. I know i got awards from Garf, Darlene, Kero and Recel and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! Here is another nice award from the beautiful Francine, thanks girl for this, you are so sweet! Walang bawian ha, lol!


2 comments:

RedLan said...

dami ng awards mo mrs. t. daig mo pa si judai!

Tess said...

oo nga Red, puwede ko kaya isanla mga ito, hehe! kahit dito lang yan sa blogging, nakakataba ng puso di ba Red? TY sa pagdaan dito!