Sunday, December 2, 2007

when to set up my christmas tree...

I am not in the mood to set up my christmas tree just yet unlike last year when i had it set up right after Thanksgiving. I was even thinking of not doing some christmas decorating around the house for this eyar but i guess i just have to because MIL is coming this week and i know she is expecting some christmas air in the house. I don't know but i am not excited about Christmas this year. There is too much to do for so short a time. Well, let's see! Whether i do some decorating or not, christmas will come anyway, lol! Maybe it would be different if there are kids because to me christmas is only for the kids. Gift giving can be done anytime, not only during christmas time, right? But for the kids, christmas is getting their presents.

1 comment:

RedLan said...

merry christmas mrs t!