Sunday, January 20, 2008

Know more about me...

I was tagged by Lisa to do this Q and A tag. Thanks Lis! I know I already did this tag before but I did it in my other blog, not sure though! But, for those who are interested to read more about me and get to know me better, here are some tricky questions, that I try my best to answer as candidly as I could.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I was really thinking of getting married before I turned 25 but I ended up getting married a year later.
2. What color do you like most? I like green, red, purple, yellow and black.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Thank you for loving me and I hope you will never change.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Alaska, Egypt, Paris and Hawaii.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I hate my skin and my hair.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I pray hard and just want to be alone.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My sanity, LOL!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Will share it among my family and friends and of course those in need! I guess, there would be nothing left for me then.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Lisa I’m sure is a very religious person, loving and has a big heart.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Love my family and he must be understanding of my culture.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nothing! Everything happens for a reason.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Hypocrites, envious and plastic!
13. What is your ambition? To raise my kids as good people!
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I wish there is peace in the whole world!.
15. How would you celebrate new year?*We celebrated New year quietly, no noise like what we used to have back in PI. We celebrated it with close friends here in the house.
16. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year? Love, understanding and moral support!
17. Are you afraid of death? Yes! Because I am not ready yet to leave my kids behind.
18. What did you learn in life? I learned that life is short so we should make the most of it like everyday is the last day of our life, bigat no? It is how you lived your life that matters.
19. What is the best thing to do if you had just a break up? I cry my heart out, then stop, then go on with life!
20. Would you give your life to save someone very special? I don’t know, hehe!

Anybody who has not done this meme can grab this anytime!

No comments: