Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wide Selection Of Frames At Zenni Optical

I told my husband that I just ordered 3 pairs of eyeglasses at Zenni Optical online and he blurted out, “are you serious?” Why not? Would you believe you can get a nice and stylish pair of prescription eyeglasses at zennioptical.com for as low as $8 each? Zenni has all kinds of frames and you can pick your choice for the kind of lens – single vision lens, sun sensor lens, tinted sunglasses lens, progressive lens or bifocal lens. I think hubby got jealous so he also ordered his own plus a very nice pair of sunglasses. If you consider the price of these eye wear, I guess you would think the quality must not be that good. You are definitely wrong! Zenni manufactures its own frames and sells it directly to the customers with no middlemen, thus, saving a lot of money on their part that is why they can afford to sell it for a low price which is great! I love those stylish eyeglasses at zennioptical.com; I just cannot resist it; who could? Visit zennioptical.com and find out what I am talking about.

No comments: