Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aussie Life Plan: Preparing For The Inevitable

I was surprised to receive a call this morning from my brother in Australia. He was all excited to tell me about the good news – that his petition for his family to come and live with him in Australia has been granted. I am happy for him because it’s not easy to be away from your family. I lived in Australia for two years when my company sent me to study there. I loved the place and met a lot of friends while there. Just like anywhere else, I could see that having a family in Australia is great as long as you are prepared for it and that’s what I was telling my brother. I told him about being careful in handling his finances; to consider investing and to be prepared to make sure his family will not suffer much when misfortunes happen like losing a job or in case of accident or death. These are things that are beyond our control. 

I suggested he should get a life insurance and he should start getting a term life insurance quote this early. He should also consider checking on aussie accident cover. I know it is too bizarre to think about death but having reliable funeral plans will be a great help. The worst thing that could happen when you die is seeing your family suffer because they don’t know where to get money to pay for your burial. We don’t want to wait for things to happen before we act on it. That is what these pre-need industries are for. They are here for a good reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missouri auto insurance Greetings - I should say, I am impressed with your website. I had no difficulty navigating through all the tabs and the info was very simple to access. I found what I needed in no time at all. Truly awesome. Maria , texas auto insurance

Anonymous said...

car insurance in Michigan Though I would’ve loved it much more if you added a relevant video or at least pictures to back up the explanation, I still thought that your write-up quite helpful. It’s usually hard to make a complicated matter seem very easy. I enjoy your weblog and will sign up to your feed so I will not miss anything. Fantastic content Maria - Florida car insurance

Anonymous said...

Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Online
Perceptive word, valuable and first-rate map, as deal satisfactory equipment with right ideas and concepts, lots of well-known knowledge and inspiration, both of which we all constraint, thanks for all the eagerness to offer such helpful news here. Maria , cheap auto insurance quotes