Sunday, September 26, 2010

Best Quality Furniture For Your Home

My husband took off last week but he didn’t go anywhere as there are lots of work to be done at home. I told him he has to finish everything before winter. In fairness, he did a good job and was pretty productive during that whole week. He closed the pool all by himself; cleaned up the garage, the laundry room and the sunroom; and fixed the water heater. Boy, that was a lot of work.

I was surprised to see a new look for the laundry room and the sunroom. He decided to build a small kitchen adjacent to the sunroom so when we can entertainment guests there and do some cooking if we need to without going upstairs to cook. We need a new stainless steel kitchen sink down there to replace the old rusted one. A new sink would really be useful and would look nice there. A butcher block countertop would also be a necessary addition in that kitchen.

He got rid of some old plastic chairs at the sunroom and is thinking of getting an adirondack chair, then maybe add more pieces later. I saw the new sets of adirondack chairs available in autumn colors right now and they look so cool! I am so excited just thinking about it. Home improvement is really an endless task but it is a fulfilling experience, I should say! I really don’t mind spending for home improvement because I make sure that every piece of furniture or item in our home is a smart buy.

No comments: