Friday, September 24, 2010

Everybody Loves Raymond

Guest post written by my buddy Brian Workman

This show is my favorite show on the satellite TV we got from www.tvbydirect.combecause it reminds me of my family. Everyone is Raymond's family is crazy, just like mine. His mother Marie reminds me of my husband's mother, in everyone's business and always criticizing my cooking. I can't help it if my mom didn't teach me how to cook. She banned me from the kitchen when I burned chili to the pot at age 12.

Frank reminds me of my own dad, with his sarcastic nature. My dad would never come into my house and unzip his pants before sitting down, but he does like having a cool drink and chips while he is watching TV. He loves to help us with projects around the house, but has never fallen through our stairs like Frank did. I'm waiting for the day when he sprays my mom with paint in the face.

While my husband and I are the oldest kids out of our families, our siblings are a lot like Ray. They are the squeaky wheel that gets the grease and they never stop squeaking. Sometimes, they are like Robert and get ignored, but that does not last very long, like it does on the show. The friendship that the brothers have on the show is something that is hilarious in itself. It is a funny show and great for all families.



No comments: