Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Can't Wait For My Alaskan Cruise

The last time my husband and I had our out-of-the-state vacation was in Las Vegas.  That was more than a year ago and it was only for a week.  It's about time we plan for our next trip together.  We both have been working so hard that I feel we badly need a break.  Everyone of us do.  

One of my dream vacations is in one of the carnival cruises in Alaska.  My husband's high school classmates have been planning on having a reunion in a cruise to Alaska and we are so interested in joining that trip that would be next year.  I am already excited and I can't wait.  My husband has gone on a cruise in the Bahamas in 2003 and he promised that he will take me there one of these days.  He told me about his amazing experience on his first cruise to the Bahamas.  

I am not as excited about what to see in the Bahamas as much as the whole experience in the ship itself.  I know there are lots of fun-filled activities and non-stop entertainment for everyone in all age groups.  I could just imagine the Titanic or the Love Boat.  If you plan on an exciting trip with your family or friends, check out carnival cruises because they have splendid trips to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, Europe, Canada, and a lot more!  It's going to be an experience of a lifetime!

No comments: