Saturday, November 26, 2011

1-800-GOT-JUNK For All Your Junk Removal Needs

I can't believe my one-week vacation is almost over.  Instead of going somewhere, my husband and I decided to stay home and do some general house cleaning.  It has been my practice for many years to make sure I do some clean up before the new year.  It's really nothing superstitious but I just want to get rid of some junk and welcome the New Year with a clean, fresh start.  

I had a chat with my cousin in Houston and she thought my husband and I were somewhere on a getaway and she never expected us to be home the whole time we were off.  I told her I am getting rid of a lot of junk and they are all in the garage ready for disposal.  She said she has been meaning to do that too but with 3 kids around the house, her hands are full.  I told her to get in touch with Houston Junk removal to get rid of her stuff.  She can call them or book an appointment with them online and that's it.  

They are actually quick; they usually act on your request on the same day.  When the team arrives in your location, all you do is point which stuff you want to get rid off and they do the rest.  They make sure there is no mess left when they leave.  They usually try to make full use of your junk by recycling them, donating them to charities and properly the rest.  

As a full service removal company, they can remove just about anything from old furniture, appliances, electronics, yard waste and a lot more.  If you have any junk you want removed from any location, 1-800-GOT-JUNK has people who can always do it for you!  

No comments: