Monday, November 28, 2011

Updater.com: Providing Efficient And Secure Address Change Service

Before we moved to this house in 2008, my husband took care of everything including notifying the post office about our change of address so that all our mails would be forwarded to the new address, at least for the first few months.  Some of our mails were forwarded alright but there were a few times when we had to make special trips to our old place because we still got mails that were delivered there, instead of forwarding them to us. 

I remember one time, I was expecting a package and did not get it on time so I called the merchant asking about my order.  I was told they delivered it in the old place.  We drove to the old place to check and true enough, the package was sitting outside the door.  Another thing I noticed is that right after we moved, we started to get junk mails.  I don't understand how and where they got my name.  Notifying important contacts about my mail change is a tough job and very time-consuming.  I could have avoided getting into this situation, had I known about updater.com before.  

Updater.com eliminates the hassles that come with change of mail, thus saves you a lot of time and trouble.  You don't have to go to the postal office, fall in a long line, fill up a form, and all that.  With just a click of your mouse, updater.com does the job for you.  Another great thing that updater can do for you, whether you are moving or not, is protecting your privacy at a very minimal cost of $5 a year.  With updater.com, I say goodbye to a lot of junk mails and authorized mailers from accessing my address.  With what updater can do for you, it is definitely worth it! 

No comments: