Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Contribution by Saul Martin 

One show that I never miss on our DIRECTV programming is the Biggest Loser.  It is amazing to watch a person who has let lost control physically to gain their life back.  I have a younger sister who lost a great deal of weight, and I can see first-hand how it has changed her life for the better.  Besides the physical benefits of healthy weight loss, the mental and psychological benefits are through the roof.  She is a different person now than she was before the weight loss.  I think that may be one reason why I love that particular show so much, because it reminds me of my own sister.  The show is so awesome because it chronicles the contestants from beginning to end, and some of the transformations are simply incredible.  The amount of weight that some contestants lose is as much as another human being.  The other reason that I like the show is that it gives me some great ideas for my own workouts.  The trainers on the show are awesome.  They do a phenomenal job with the contestants.

No comments: