Friday, December 16, 2011

LG DoublePlay: Perfect Multi-tasking Handset

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

In a typical day at work, I only get to use my phone during my lunch break.  While eating lunch, I check my phone for new emails, text messages, and Facebook updates.  I do all these tasks one at a time so the short lunch break is hardly enough.  Besides, I have a 200-text limit on my phone each month.  I admit, sometimes it is not enough.  I think the invention of LG DoublePlay™ addresses these problems by allowing users to multi task.  Imagine what you can do with two separate phones and put together in one phone.  This is what LG DoublePlay can do.  

It has double touch screens that are independent of each other so you can do tasks in both screens like surfing the net in one screen, while updating your Facebook, or texting or chatting on the other screen,   It has a full slide QWERTY keyboard and Swype which I prefer to use in texting.  The 5-megapixel camera with LED flash takes photos a lot better than most digital cameras.  It also has a 720 video recorder so you can  take excellent photos and videos and easily share them with your friends through texts, email, chat or in social networking sites.  

With the messaging options that this phone offers, you would be able to send and receive text messages from a PC or tablet and enjoy chatting with a group of your friends.  Navigation is easy and you can have up to seven home screens and up to nine shortcuts.  Using this phone gives you access to the Android market as well.  This is truly a wonderful invention, an epitome of a multitasking handset.  It is a perfect Christmas present, only from T-Mobile.  I am seriously thinking about grabbing one for myself.  

I spend some 5-6 hours for social networking using my phone in a month.  With the multitasking capability of this phone, I can do a lot more social networking which is great.  How about you?  How much time do you spend in Facebook or Twitter in a month?  Do you wish you could do more?  What do you think this new phone could do to your texting and social networking using your phone?  Feel free to leave your comments and share your thoughts about it. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: