Sunday, July 8, 2012

Global Oil Fund has turned into a scam!

Global Oil Fund has turned into a scam running away huge amounts of money from its big investors. I know of members who invested thousands of dollars with GOF and still waiting for their payments.  Although it has continued to pay those with Solid Trust Pay (STP), the rest with other payments processors like Payza, Liberty Reserve and others seemed to be waiting forever to get their investments back.  

Good for me because that time when i was so ready to invest, i could not find a way to fund my Liberty Reserve account because Payza was no longer an option.  I was expecting for a transaction about funding but it was delayed and it was a blessing in disguise for me.  I did not invest with GOF but i feel sorry for those who lost their money on it.

No comments: