Sunday, July 15, 2012

I filed dispute against Royalty7!

After a lot of thinking whether to file a dispute or not against Royalty7, a known HYIP, i have finally decided to do it through Payza.  The site used to pay me, in fact, i got paid many times in the past until it suddenly disappeared and stopped paying.  I still have a pending withdrawal with them.  Whatever happened with the site, that i have no idea.  The site still exists, unlike other sites that turned into scam, you can no longer open the page but Royalty still does.  I hope no one gets scammed.  Please be careful in signing up in sites, do a  little research first and make sure it is in good standing.  Do not sign up with Royalty7! It has stopped paying thus turned into one of the scam sites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.. very nice to know about this topic... Thank you so much for posting this great article,
I am so interested on what I read, good and useful content.
Thanks for share me that nice post.

justbeenpaid security and exchange commission