Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am looking for an online job!

I am looking for an online job that is stable so i could quit my full-time job anytime.  Anybody here has any idea?  I can actually quit anytime but i am sure i would be bored staying at home doing nothing.  Besides, i need some moolah for my online shopping which i truly enjoy.  I want to have my own time, to be my own boss.  I hate the routine at work and the daily routine of getting up early to avoid the rush int he morning and get to work on time.  I am lucky to have a job but if there is other way where i could work from home,  i would gladly do it!

1 comment:

Saytue Sayewhat said...

Hi,

I just read your post. Motor Club of America is hiring Associates to work from home. They have an awesome compensation plan and over $150,000 worth of benefits that you and your family can use right away.

This is the website to check out their positions and how you can get started.

http://www.mymcapro.com/freedomeoflife/index-1.php

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact me directly at Saytya@gmail.com.

- Saytue