Sunday, April 21, 2013

You Will Never Go Wrong With Whitehall!


Two weeks ago, I ordered an item online and a day after, the item was shipped.  I tracked the shipping daily as I could not wait to get it.  It was supposed to have been shipped last week but I never got the item. 

This is not the first time that it happened to me.  This is the second time that I did not receive the items that I was expecting and the mail man swore he got the items delivered.  I guess somebody took it as my mailbox is not secure enough that anybody can be tempted to get my stuff. 

I really think I need to purchase a secure mailbox this time and I have been looking at one of the mailboxes that I saw when I was browsing the whitehall products the other night.  Whitehall is known for its quality products and it is where my son got one of the house address signs that he gave me as Christmas gift two years ago when we moved to this place. 

Whitehall products have been tested and proven with the highest quality when it comes to mailboxes, address signs, address plaques, garden stuff and a lot more.  With Whitehall, you know you can’t go wrong! 

No comments: