Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Check my List of Legit GPT sites

If you are interested in earning money online, feel free to check my website as i listed there the List of GPT sites which i recommend. All of them are free to join. If you find a site listed there that you know as a scam site, let me know ASAP but i am pretty sure all that i listed there are somewhat legit. Also check my proof of payments so you have an idea which ones are really paying fast. I have only shown there my payment proofs for this year and those i have made scanned copies of. If you see sites which has no payment proof, it doesn't mean these are scams, i have sites that paid me last year so you dont see them listed for this year. Feel free to post here any questions and i try to answer it as much as i could! Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

ECash Derek said...

Hi,

I was just wondering if you would be interested in promoting my GPT site on your website. I've been operating ECashOffers.com since July '07 and our instant payment system makes the site a big hit with referrals. I'd really appreciate it if you'd join. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank You,
Derek Picklesimer