Saturday, November 17, 2007

8 Random facts about me...

Jazzy actually tagged me to write 7 facts about me while Denz asked me to do the same but asked me to do 8, so i might just do the tag for both and make it 8. I hope they don't mind. I wanna thank these two kids for including me in their tags. You see, i see them as kids but they got their blogs full of useful information oldies like me would learn from. Ok, before i go somewhere else, here are few random facts about me:
1. I can speak 3 Philippine dialects - Cebuano, Ilocano and Tagalog. Why? Because i was born and raised in Mindanao but the family moved to Zambales when i was in high school so i learned Ilocano too.
2. I worked with the Philippine government for 19 1/2 years so you know i must be older than your moms, lol!
3. I have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy
4. I am shy and bashful (mahiyaing bastos daw!) but once i feel comfortable with you, you can't stop me from talking.
5. I grew up conscious about how thin i was and tried different kinds of vitamins to gain weight and nothing worked. Now i couldn't get rid of my excess fats anymore, lol! I havent done anything anyway to get rid of it.
6. I am on a "see-food" diet! I eat whenever i see food, dieting is not in my vocabulary although i watch my weight, just watch it, and don't do anything about it, lol! I love to eat and my husband even teased me that eating is my favorite sports.
7. I am friendly, generous and caring (naks!). Family is my priority!
8. I am a friend you always count on. I always treasure great friendship!
Ayan, random na random yan ha! I'm sure i did this tag before but i couldn't find it so i didn't mind doing it again for Jazzy and Denz and i'm glad i did 'cuz i enjoyed it! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

RedLan said...

galing galing. i know more of you mrs t. with this tag.