Saturday, January 12, 2008

A little pay here and there helps.....

My husband was surprised to know i sent my kids money today because he didn't see it in our joint account. Well, sometimes i just dont want to bother him anymore with unneccessary expenses like this so i usually take it from my blogging money. See, it really helps to have at least some ways to earn extra income. My son was asking for a 4 gig memory stick for his PSP which costs P3K in the Philippines while my daughter needs a new cellphone. My son got chicken fox so he kinda made "lambing" to me and i gladly said "yes"! But then he never stopped sending me texts asking when do i send him money, lol! He was so kulit! Oh, kids! But i am just glad i got a little money that i could send them extra bonuses when i need to. Thanks to my blogging! It really helps, you know!

2 comments:

redlan said...

Huwaran kang ina Mrs. T. God bless you more and more blessings!

Mrs T said...

salamat Red, magdilang anghel ka sana! Ikaw naman super buti mo na tao, bilib ako sau Red! Ingat palagi.