Sunday, March 16, 2008

Free $25! No Strings Attached!

A new payment processor (like paypal, alertpay, etc) is giving away free $25 to those who sign up until end of this month. This offer is only open for US residents, at least 18 years old. You will also get $10 for every referral you have who gets approved. I got my check yesterday worth $30, that was for my free $25 and one referral but i only requested for $30 so i still have $2.50 left in my account after a charge of $2.50 was taken for check processing. You can also transfer your money to your bank account for free of charge but i opted for a check. I got approved right after i signed up and i got the free $25 in my account right away. I got the check within a week after i made the request. So if you are interested, send me your email address which should be the same email that you're gonna use when you sign up with them. IM it to me if you have YM at tesbmon or email it to me at tesbmon@yahoo.com. This is free money so why not take advantage of it?

No comments: