Thursday, October 30, 2008

What's Up?

I haven't been here for a while. I was so busy the past days packing stuff. I am excited about the move but when i think about the stuff we to pack and unpack later, i already feel exhausted. Anyway, how is everyone doing with their online businesses? I try to work on my PTCs as much as I can but i cannot finish all the clicking in just one sitting. I am now more focused on PTCs that pay instant and there are lots of them that came out. My advise though, do not invest on PTCs until you see payment proof and that is not even a guarantee that these PTCs or any site for that matter will turn out as "scam" at the end. As i always say, this business is risky but as long as we can afford to take the risk, then go for it! Good luck and see you around.

No comments: