I could not believe how many broken links my blogs have - thousands! It took me two days to clean up my bravejournal blog of broken links. I did not expect it would be that many but since i already started fixing those broken links, i did not want to waste my time to i had to finish it. Most of the broken links were found in the comments so i had to change my privacy setting for comments so that all comments would have to be approved by me first before they could be published. I also had to disable my tagboard because a lot of those broken links were also found in the tagboard.
I read somewhere that we need to avoid broken links if possible. I was thinking of doing the same for my other two blogs but i don't think i wanted to go through the same predicament again. It was too much! I am not even sure if it is worth it.