Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gadgets are driving me crazy!

Ok, so I need a new iPhone!  Actually, mine was the first generation, lol!  It is about time, i know!  I just keep on delaying it because i cannot cope with the fast changing technology.  I know as soon as i get a new one, there would be a newer version soon and mine would always be old.  I know that trying to keep up is not a smart move.  First, it is very expensive.  Second, getting whatever is new is risky because it has not been proven yet so expect some flaws that i'm sure will be corrected later, so it is better to wait.  I am not a gadget person especially when it comes to cellphones.  As long as I can send and receive text messages and make and receive calls, i am happy.  I don't need cameras; in fact, my phone camera quit working a long time ago and i did not mind as i rarely used it anyway.  How about you?  Are you a gadget person?  My husband is!

No comments: