Thursday, January 12, 2012

I can't write ....

My brain does not seem to work right now.  I am forcing myself to write tasks that are due before 12 midnight but the more i try to, the more difficult it is for me to write.  I really have a problem starting a task and once i get it started, i find it too hard to stop writing.  I got to learn to focus on what is needed to get done.  I wish i am in the best mood to write every time i need to write.  This is a problem with writing for pay.  It is a reality that we write for money but we should not forget that we should also write for quality because it is the best way to convince advertisers to give us more tasks to do - by writing quality posts.  Hard work and patience are two qualities a paid blogger needs to possess to succeed.

No comments: