Friday, April 15, 2011

Addicted to online shopping!

I am truly addicted to online shopping especially those special daily deals.  Good thing i have some earnings online that i could use for my addiction, lol! Husband does not know i have been shopping online a lot these days.  It's like a therapy for me, i don't understand.  I feel good by doing it.  I even wanted to try these online auctions but i just don't have the guts, chicken!  I don't know how these work but boy, are they so tempting!  I went to this a site last night and found a cheaper version of iPad for only $89.  I sent the link to hubby who was at work so he could check it out and he told me to go ahead buy it, and thinks it is interesting.  I had to count many times and finally said NO!  I don't need it!  I hate myself for being so impulsive in many occasions where i buy something even if i don't need it but only because they're good deals!  Oh women!  

No comments: